Role: Business Development and Solution Design
- As one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies, CEVA designs and implements industry leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics.
- In Germany, CEVA has approximately 1,500 employees and operates in 40 site locations across the country.
Ceva has been invited to participate in a warehouse and distribution tender for a top 3 global chemical company.
- CEVA hired amola for our hazardous goods storage and handling expertise.
- The head office of the customer is located in The Netherlands and success in this tender for CEVA Germany could be assured by appointing a local contact to build the relationship with the customer.
- Solution design for a 50k square meter dangerous goods warehouse in Germany.
- Activity based costing calculation.
- Real estate location search.
- Business case preparation.
- Customer management.
- Contract review and negotiations.
- Due to amola support CEVA was able to deliver a high quality response to the customer procurement team.
- Long term relationship between CEVA and customer has been established.